Resources in this category aim to help funders explore the opportunities and guide them through the challenges they might have specifically with the funding process and program design. Funders who are interested in this category might find themselves asking questions such as:
- How do we establish a new funding strategy?
- How do we design and/or start thinking about a new funding model that suits a specific target group of applicants (e.g. multi-year flexible funding model)?
- How do we streamline and improve our current funding processes?
- How could we redesign project monitoring and evaluation?
- What are ways to measure social impact in this space?