Resources in this category aim to support funders through the process of building a relationship with the open-source community or fostering an existing one. Funders interested in this category might find themselves working on areas such as:
- Improving applicants’ understanding of the application process
- Managing expectations, boundaries, and communication strategy with communities
- Providing the right capacity training for project teams Or asking these questions:
- How can we assess the technical needs of the communities we work with?
- How can we reach out to people who left a project and learn which factors contributed to their departure?